As I predicted (well, hoped for) last week, the brief pump in weight was indeed a fluke, and I'm back on the path downward, despite some...questionable dietary choices at times.
I've added a couple of new tools for measuring progress as well - some body measurement tape for measuring my waist, and some calipers for measuring body fat percentage. I'm unsure as to whether or not I'm using the calipers properly, but I figure as long as I'm using them consistently, that's the important thing.
- Current weight pounds: 212 (-3)
- Current body fat percentage: 28%
- Current waist measurement: 45"
- Miles run: 14
- Miles biked: 73.5
- Minutes of strength training: 60
- Minutes of meditation: 60
- Calories in (est.): 15378
- Calories out (est.): 17967