As expected, a weekend of poor (or fantastic?) choices led to a rough week, weight loss wise. I didn't actually lose any ground, though, and actually lost a little bit of weight, so I'll count that as a win.
This coming week should see me back on track, and hopefully I can push through my 215 milestone on the way down to 210.
- Current Weight: 216.5 (-.5)
- Miles run: 17
- Mikes hiked: 7.6
- Miles biked: 49.0
- Minutes of strength training: 30
- Minutes of meditation (sitting): 75
- Minutes of meditation (walking): 60
- Calories in (est.): 16482
- Calories out (est.): 18799