For the first time in five years, I'm under 210 pounds, by a single decimal point - but it counts, dammit.
I actually wasn't too optimistic about this week's weigh in, since I missed a bike ride on Thursday because of work, and missed a bike ride on Saturday because I was sick. I tried to make up for the first missed bike ride with a longer walk, though, and maybe that helped more than I thought.
Now that I'm under 210, my first real major goal - to get below 200 pounds for the first time since college - actually seems within reach.
Just 10 more pounds.
- Current weight (pounds): 209.9 (-1.1)
- Current waist measurement (inches): 44 (+/- 0)
- Steps taken: 79,156
- Distance traveled: 37.48
- Miles run: 16
- Miles biked: 0
- Minutes of other cardio: 60
- Minutes of strength training: 45
- Minutes of meditation: 45
- Calories in (est.): 14601
- Calories out (est.): 17901